Farrakhan Watch: The art of the “American Fatwah”
Farrakhan Watch: 02/27/2012
Seeing patterns, that is the nature of many of us. Deciphering what these patterns may mean for our futures is possible only if we study our past. That is why what is playing out now is a bit scary Farrakhan shocked many with his explosive rhetoric calling Barack Obama a murderer and an Assassin for going after Qaddafi a few months ago – we reported on it as part of our first post on our Farrakhan Watch page. His rhetoric was over the top and yet I somewhat agreed with his positions (on Libya). Fast forward to today and we are being told by Farrakhan about a possible upcoming assassination attempt on the president by the evil republicans who will be setting up a “patsy”?
This from the man who has been calling him an assassin on Monday and the greatest president the next? I have seen these patterns before! Well not quite, I was too young to remember Malcolm X’s murder but I do remember Farrakhan’s admission of Guilt on TV a few years ago.
Patterns, they exist and they repeat. I have posted his interview from just a few years ago where Farrakhan accepts responsibility and culpability for the Murder of Malcolm X along with a similar admission back in 1993 that was banned from youtube. Yes, Farrakhan admits personally being responsible for Malcolm X’s murder due to his explosive rhetoric, much like an apologetic ayatollah who enacted a fatwah Louis Farrakhan has mastered the the art of the “American Fatwah”.
What is an American Fatwah? It is the deadly rhetoric of the left on Monday, followed by love and tears on Tuesday. Whether coming from a Union leader or a religious leader whose only mission on earth is to Divide and Conquer These are the tactics of the progressives and you can read about it in the earliest of stories from the Bible with Lucifer’s attack on earth’s first inhabitants. Is Farrakhan simply trying to clear his conscious of any future culpability, or is there something more sinister in his well thought out comments.
Below is earlier footage originally banned from youtube where Farrakhan admits his involvement in the death of Malcolm X
Farrakhan on Malcolm X’s Assassination by antihostile
Farrakhan Watch: March 21, 2011
Farrakhan blasted the President for his attack on Libya yesterday, recognizing this “propaganda train” we are on – albeit from the opposite side of the aisle from which I am sitting. (Any research of this site will show that I am usually on the opposite side of Farrakhan when it comes to most supernatural and political matters – see my Muslim Jinn articles) Though his comments are full of his one sided rhetoric, this video summarazies and gives a correct scolding to Obama and his administration. if you fast forward to 7min+ you can skip much of his rhetoric
Farrakhan Watch: 03/21/2011
Two weeks ago, as I watched as every talking head on TV from both the left and the right were on a “Supernatural propaganda train” What else could get talking heads from msnbc and fox agree whole heartily on the same subject?
I had not seen this “Supernatural propaganda train” since the running up to the Iraq war 10 years ago (A war I was against, until the moment the first bombs were dropped) at which point I was instantly 100% on board as long as our objective was clearly winning. As I watched as my usually honest fox news anchors each predicting that Qaddafi had only a few days left in power, switching channels cnn, msnbc, nbc, abc all had similar predictions. Let me recap for your what we were all being fed. video of government protesters numbering about 10-15,000 were being called 100,00+ by the talking heads on one day followed the next day when Qaddafi supporters showed up with equal numbers, they were labeled as measly and tiny crowds! I watched Shepard Smith (one of the best – non political anchors on TV) call a crowd Qaddafi supporters of at least 10,000 at one event ” a few hundred ” and on and on and on. After similar revolutions in Cuba and Iran that simply replaced one tyrant with an ever worst tyrant! These new dictators we allowed to take over were much worst than what they replaced
Though Qadafi deserves death for his role in the pan am bombing, we as a country have embraced him in the last few years.
Following are my reasons for not jumping aboard the ‘kill” Quadafi train and my preference of no direct western military intervention. (supporting the rebels would be fine in my book and also supported by history – but only after a written constitution that the west can support)
1. I simply repulse when I see this “supernatural propaganda train” history has showed me that following these crowds is akin to a ‘witch hunt”. Madening crowds that I instinctively become a contrarion towards – often confounding most people who know me.
Author and Lyricist Neal Peart put it best in “Witch hunt”
The mob moves like demons possessed, quiet in conscious calm in their right, confident their ways are best. the righteous rise … madmen fed on fear and lies… Those who know what is best for us must rise and save us from ourselves. quick to judge, slow to understand.
2. Qaddafi was the only Arab leader to willingly give up his nuclear programs just 3 years ago and was on a dramatic shift toward the U.S. and the West and away from radical Islam. (Farrakhan does a fine job of pointing these truths in the video)
3. Our country in turn legitimized him! We even allowed their diplomats privileges Does this mean that any country that has protesters must step down their government? Where was Obama during the massive demonstrations in Iran? If the tea party brings 2 million people to Washington DC (And they can) will Obama step down? of course not! America has a constitution.
4. But the protesters are fighting back! you say, they have guns and we should support them…… ??? Even more reason for us to stay neutral. Their are soldiers and innocents being killed on both sides! now that we have taken sides we will be killing innocent civilians on the pro-government side which are simply supporting a government that only four weeks ago had official ties with Washington D.C.. What changed? the answer is simple… we were hit by a “Supernatural propoganda”
5. Where is a coherent “declaration of independence’ from these Libyan rebels? show me one that guarantees democracy and not sharia law and I would quickly jump aboard this effort. How long does it take for the rebels to get something in writing?
This is clearly a civil war. Civil wars are not pretty. This meddling will likely cost thousands of more Libyan lives, many at our hands. Especially since as of this moment there is no one leading this war effort. And unlikely that any current western leaders step up to take charge, define the mission and Win. Libya will remain divided for the moment and some day both sides may unite and begin to put their misplaced anger where militant Islam has always incorrectly put the blame. Israel.