Gary Stearman – Christian UFO researcher comes out of the closet

Gary Stearman / UFO Contactee?

Gary Stearman has recently come out of the closet through his new book and recent interview  (actual recording at end of this article).  After keeping his UFO encounter from 40 years earlier a secret (primarily because of his standing as a Christian leader). Gary’s encounter with a UFO, or what could be properly described as an “Angel”,   See our brief white paper on Ezekial 28:13 Gary was piloting an airplane heading to Lubbock Texas when he encountered a “Beautiful” UFO that began to fly next to him.  This prolonged encounter which included contact with some form of Intelligence- began with a life threatening electrical disturbance aboard his plane and ended up with him landing In Lubock 6 hours after he had departed. The catch? Gary only had 4 hours of fuel on board for a typical 3 hour trip. Add to this the fact that he still had half a tank of fuel and Gary becomes part of a growing statistic. (myself included!) – people reporting “an event consisting of 3 hours of missing time”.

Gary kept this secret from the general public because every time he brought it up with his Christian friends  he was given that “Look” that said they just did not want to talk about it.  A “glazed over” stare that I am all to familiar with. Paradoxically Gary has found much as I have through study of the ancient Judeo-Christian texts that many of the answers to these mysterious supernatural events are openly and clearly dealt with in the bible. One simply needs to read these ancient texts with an open mind, and in their original context from the original languages.  When one does this, they will discover that the Bible indeed answers many of our questions.

Gary, a scientific oriented soul has published a new book that I would highly recommend.  He has an external  rational temperament that sees time uniquely in “sequence” as oppose to Past, Present or Future which is how most of humanity views time.

SRI research at Godtype.com documents amazing “Time” aspects of the Holy Trinity.  I find it interesting that I have myself have had a scientific and philosophical lifelong obsession with “Time and the Bible”.    I have halso had a similar event to Gary’s UFO and Missing time event?   There is certainly a correlation here somewhere……  Godtype.com ties human cognition to “Time” as well as the Judeo-Christian texts teachings of the Holy Trinity.   Please visit this site to learn some of the most amazing  biblical codes ever broken… Codes that give evidence to the truths found in the Bible.    There is a cognition test as well for you to learn your…..Godtype

This unique view of time which sits “outside” of time,  established a lifelong obsession in his biblical studies researching the “Philosophy of Time” in relation to Christian teaching.  And this is what best describes his new book – A christian view of the philosophy of time.   Time Travelers Of The Bible: How Hebrew Prophets Shattered The Barriers Of TimeSpace
In this book, Gary answers questions about UFO’s, Time, Dimensions, reality and this planets future using the Bible’s actual first hand accounts of dozens of UFO “sightings” and Time related stories.    SRI’s seems to share not only our research, but the majority of our conclusions with this Christian leader.  Gary shares his unique personality with one of our greatest apostles,  St. Paul.   I find it to be more than coincidence for his coming out of the closet on these subjects in these very  interesting days.

Gary is not about to become a full time UFO researcher –  he is very busy heading up a very important Christian Prophecy ministry Prophecyinthenews.com .   This ministry was started by the venerable  J.R. Church over 30 years ago.  With J.R. Church’s passing recently Gary Stearman seems to now be heading and running this important ministry.

Stearman is one of small community of  Christian teachers who understands that the bible talks about time as a circle, and a series of cycles which make time an infinite concept.   These truths were also clearly understood by the great Christian German philosopher Erich Sauer who wrote the book From Eternity to Eternity.  We have  included this important Time Map  below.

Inernal map of Erich Sauer’s Eternity to Eternity

Gary Stearman Interview 3 – recorded from live radio
Gary Stearman Interview 2 – recorded from live radio
Gary Stearman Interview 1 – recorded from live radio

These recorded radio programs are offered for Research purposes only, recorded from broadcast radio transmitted over the airwaves. public domain rules have always considered airwave broadcasts usable under “fair use” terms. These recordings are offered to be used   under “fair use” rules and research relating to the published article.

7 Responses for “Gary Stearman – Christian UFO researcher comes out of the closet”

1. Ann Whittenburg says:

Years ago I began following Chuck Missler and Khouse.org. Through Chuck’s exposure, I became a devotee of Prophecy in the News. Early on Missler produced a CD about UFO’s in which he said something like, “Christians cannot be abducted unless they invite the alien force into their lives.” I have lived in the comfort of that concept for years. Gary’s experience brings the question to mind about a possible conflict. Could you check with Chuck or Gary to see if I’ve had a misunderstanding about what MIssler said. I’ll bet Gary would know off the top of his head.

• Marian says:

Ann,

These are two of my favorite authors. I have been a member and student of Koinonia Institute for at least three years, and have also been following Gary Stearman on Prophecy In The News. I have continued to follow him on Prophecy Watchers and am reading his book, “Time Travelers of the Bible”. I remember hearing Chuck Missler commenting about Christians not being abducted unless they invite the force into their life. I would like to know the answer to that one as well. Have I had a false sense of security? No, my Lord Jesus is in total control and will hold me in His hands.

• Anonymous says:

Your response is perfect. I could have written it myself. I’m thrilled to connect with someone that knows Jesus the way I know him. If this is blogging, it’s the first time I’ve done it and I have questions about it. My cell is 806-681-2210. If you are so led, please call me. ~Ann

• Ann says:

New comment on Supernatural Research Institute

commented on Gary Stearman – Christian UFO researcher comes out of the closet.

in response to Marian:

Ann, These are two of my favorite authors. I have been a member and student of Koinonia Institute for at least three years, and have also been following Gary Stearman on Prophecy In The News. I have continued to follow him on Prophecy Watchers and am reading his book, “Time Travelers of the Bible”. I […]

Reply Comments
        Want less email? Unsubscribe from all follow-up comments or modify your Subscription Options.

• Ann says:

New comment on Supernatural Research Institute

commented on Gary Stearman – Christian UFO researcher comes out of the closet.

in response to Marian:

Reply Comments

2. Name says:

Nice CRUX you got there whore of evil, gary stearman who is obviously an edomite-asian-dutch turk whore and thinks we are all stupid! Many know WHAT your filth are and the lies you tell are obvious tot he real children of the Creator! Shove your ‘god’, a word derived from the german-NORSE WHORES who are the descendants of the fallen weak angles who claim to be gods and ARE NOT, and ARE NOTHING, that’s why they use you whore, for their filthy work, the english word god comes from the “german” word GOTT, so suck shit whore! Bible, 50% truth, 50% LIES, and you can’t even stick to the commandments, which states NO GRAVEN IMAGES… NONE, and what is your lying excuse whore monger?? Many know what the hebrews really were… PAGAN PHOENICIANS, then etruscans, then ROMANS, you know this you little scandinavian-asian turk, the bulbous head and beady eyes and that hooked nose are only slight gie aways, WE KNOW THE ENEMY AND YOU ARE IT!! Oh and elijah, is your whore, it was john the baptist, and like many in the bible are the pure filth being pushed as good and are not, like noah the red headed whore who helped your filth and then crawled out of the arc like the rats your filth are, after being barricaded in the caucasus/ araRAT mountains!! Blonde/RED heaeded whores, who are half the size of real MAN, it is your filth who are HU-man, and come from monkey’s, sicne your fallen angLES (not angels, but the english-scandinavian “german” turk-asian pigs!).

Your filth will not be drowned this time, but burned and extinguished forever, you half size monkey “man”, watch! And as for the fake jew you are, judaism is a pagan religion, like all man made religions meant to fool all man and HAS FAILED!! Your fitlh screwed with history, languages, “races”, everything and the right ones know!! So all of your filth’s work was not only in vane, but secured your place in the lake of fire, or whatever my CREATOR chooses to do with your scum!

people know the norse whore vikings destroyed this world, mixed with asia and india/burma and others, they know the bond of fire and blood, and who the italians, macedonians, SAUD WHORES are, so ass wipe, bury your head half “man” and wait for THE CREATORS’s (yes 2), judgement because the real Mother and Father will take care of your filth with the flick of their finger when the time is right! So much your filth have lied about, so MUCH and behidn EVERYTHING like cockroaches, like despearte rats who will once again be “drowned”!

I wish your filth would come out of your holes, and dare speak shit to the people, we would lynch your filth like the blacks your kind lynched and USED, you know, ofelia, or hhhmmmm…. karan, you know those little helpers your filth used long before your viking whore days, like in egypt, which is now italy ROME, and so much more dutch boy whore! so is the stear in your name the bull youwhores worhsip, or does it stand for the deer that led your filthout of the swamps because you couldn’t do it for yourselves! Your lies are so transparent, as transparent as your fake gods who are nothing but fallen angles, who aren’t even that anymore! Go tell arc angel michal, to suck on cockroaches, tell your fake god jesus or Je SUS, “I ZEUS”, that it is the fool, like it’s offspring here on earth who are the albino whores who CAME from the north, not COME, but CAME and became “germans”, “english”, “french”, and so much more!! ALL IN VANE get it whores! Go pray to the human mary, which is WRONG, go build fake stone churches, go call a pedophile priest or filthy evil pope father, which the bible states not to! Sounds like you whores are the retards, not the real children! Your filth, the pagan “jews” and many other religions hidden behind are the IT children, you belong to evil who deserves NO NAME but IT! THEY LIE, THEY LIE, THEY LIE, get it whore!

“supernatural”, you pig, alone this goes against the creator, your filth, your fake aliens but real devils, demons, the fake gods/real fallen angLES, the dead that are walking the earth as “ghosts” (hahaha), are not even equal to MAN, let alone super anything! I think you mean super-STUPID! you little perverted prick! Your kind are of a REPROBATE MIND, and are too stupid to see how stupid your filth are! REPROBATE, that is what my Creator calls your retarded filth and you still don’t get it!

It is your filth who so love to put man in your surname, it’s a DEAD giveaway dumb ass, your filth will NEVER be MAN, that is why you need it in your name, to make you feel like you are and ARE NOT, you are of fallen whores, understand, because the WORLD IS WAKING UP TO THIS TRUTH and so much more, it’s time for your filth to run and hide, oh wait, that’s waht your filth have done for thousands of years… hide like COWARDs while working it’s evil for it’s weak fallen whores who knew when they were kicked out of heaven MY CREATORS created for them, and DOES NOT RESIDE and is ABOVE IT, could not get back in, so they are now so desperate that they will even take fools like you down with them since they know they already lost!
    Heaven is not where my Creator is, and I would never pray to one in heaven, they are who fell ass wipe, nor do I pray/CHANT ass holes, I talk to my Creator’s who will destroy your useless, worthless half HU-“man” filth!

Suck cockroaches super nothing and beg my Creators to forgive you!